Saturday, March 1, 2014

Long Awaited Reunion

Today was a pretty special day for me as I was reunited with my brother Mike. We haven't seen or spoken to each other for a few years and its been over 4 years since we were together with our dad. Mike called last night to ask for forgiveness and mend broken fences. I desperately want him to be a part of my life and my kid's lives- I am hopeful that the healing will continue and we can move forward. At the end of the conversation he mentioned that he was going to see our dad the next day and would I like to go. Of course!! Dad was thrilled and surprised to have us together (something he has been praying for, for years). Chloe tagged along to see "Papa" and to meet Uncle Mike for the first time. She was quite the hit with the residents of the assisted living home.

No comments:

Post a Comment