Sunday, February 9, 2014

Catch Up!

My apologies for not keeping up with our blog. I have been busy working and keeping everything going at home that I haven't found time to write. Also, the pictures I have wanted to use haven't been accessible on the computer- I think we are good now! On that note, let's catch up a bit on what's been going on around this place (more detailed posts to follow).

 The view from my office in San Clemente- not too bad! 
I am working around 30 hours a week and love being back at YSSC!
 Because of the new job, we are planning a move down to San Clemente in early
summer. So we had a garage/moving sale and unloaded tons of stuff!
While we were prepping and having the sale, the boys went to winter camp
with the church group. They had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment