Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fun @ Knott's

We decided to get passes to Knott's Berry Farm & Soak City this year. I took the boys together when we first got the passes back in the spring and had a great time. I then took both boys on separate dates and enjoyed myself very much (and so did they).

The day after Memorial Day we went to Soak City for the first time ever- and BOY did we love that place. Many things made it awesome: we got there right when it opened so got a great place to sit, met friends there, not crowded, boys old enough to run around and do the slides without an adult and more!

So, back to today: I took the boys and Nathan's friend, Kaley, to Knott's after school. It was nice to go in the later afternoon and not have to deal with such thick crowds. We went on 6 rides- including 3 new ones and the Log Ride which had been closed or awhile! It was a late night and I was pooped when I got home, but all in all it was a fabulous time. I can't wait to go again!!
 Pass Holders- gotta love it!!
 Kaley and Nathan
 Waiting for the Log ride

 Three Musketeers
 Jason trying Nathan's glasses on- whoa!!
 Who are these folks?
Last ride of the day- Ghost Rider

No comments:

Post a Comment