Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Fun Day with Friends

Today we got to spend the afternoon with my sweet friend Carrie and her two boys. We traveled down to Vista for the afternoon and evening since there was no school in Irvine (thanks to the furlough days).
A little Nintendo DS time- Nathan and Burke
"No Flash Photography"- Jason and Derek
I learned a new game (to me) called Bananagrams and it was sooooo much fun. I don't think I stopped making words (unless I was telling my kids to stop doing something they weren't supposed to be doing).Carrie is my dear friend whom I have known since I was 13. We have shared much of our life together and have especially enjoyed being moms together. Being with her is like a drink of cold water or a cleansing breath- she makes my heart sing and puts a smile on my face- I love her dearly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment